I believe that everyday should be an adventure, but also that you can find adventure in your everyday life. So with that in mind, I'm heading off in search of experiencing both in some new locales! I'll be visiting the Middle East, Europe and India to volunteer, visit friends, and find new adventures. Enjoy!
July 9, 2006
The First Installment
Hello and Welcome to my blog. As i have just graduated from college, i must now head off on the grand adventure of "real life". However, I, of course, hope to delay the typical scenario of a cubicle and bills for as long as possible. So in about 8 weeks I will be heading off my a grand adventure to Argentina. Besides eating lots of steak and taking tango lessons, I will be working in an orphanage about an hour outside of Buenos AIres for a year as an international intern. Through this blog i hope to share my experiences with my friends and family and whoever else might happen to find this worth while. I hope you enjoy!
1 comment:
I look forward to hearing all about your adventure and seeing the pictures maybe.
Post a Comment