March 6, 2007

Northern Arg and Bolivia Photos

I am finally uploading some pics since i started travelling. First is me with a cactus on the way to Cachi in Northern Argentina. This route was one of the most bautiful drives i have ever taken and through so many different landscapes! This is me an Natalie on another part of the route to Cachi, this time over a ride between lush, green, cloud covered mountains.
Here is a llama that we saw along the road on the Salta Flats tour in Uyuni, Bolivia.
Me at the Lagoona Colorado (Red Lake), also on the Salt Falts tour. You can´t see them here but there are also a ton of flamingos that live in this lake. Who knew there would be flamingos on the altiplano in Bolivia? It still gets me.
Finally, me, Natalie and our new Swiss friend Annik on the Salt Flats. They seem to go forever!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Those pictures are f'ing awesome. PS. I saw your twin the other day on the street. I whipped my head around and almost said 'hi'. creepy.

Anonymous said...

hey, chica. i see SA is treating you well. i am soooooooooo jealous of all your stories!! i never got a chance to go to lake titicaca, but i heard it's beautiful. keep the updates coming! MWAH

Jack said...

Those pictures are awesome. I'm glad you're getting the chance to go to all these places.

I'm reading a Che Guevera biography now, and it is kind of fun to have a rough idea of the places they are talking about during the parts of the book on his time in Argentina growing up.

Unknown said...

great pictures.

tell that hottie in the third picture i said, 'i like your long, flowing, brown hair; let's talk.'

[jack: what's the name of aforementioned book?]